Friday, January 25, 2008

Before Portland

I thought I would share some photos of the boys when they were much younger. I came across a slough of pictures and they invoked a lot of memories that I had forgotten. I hope to keep the captions brief. The pictures are not in date order. I'm new at the post-pictures-on-your-blog thing.
Nolan at 5 months at Sauk River Women's Retreat. He's cooing at his Nana.

This is Nolan with my Grandpa who recently passed away. It's nice to have a picture of them together.




This is Nolan at 6 weeks. He had RSV and was hospitalized for 5 days. The wires and tubes included oxygen, IV, heart monitor, pulse/oxygen level, and respiration monitor. Many people came to lend their support but no one was allowed in the room unless they were robed and masked. Nana, Grandma and the family were so helpful. Grandma even sat in the room with me (masked) for about five hours one day. The support and love was amazing. ~ It wasn't until Nolan was almost two when I realized that the experience was his "storm" and not mine. The LORD was caring for him then... not me.


Kevin - Cheesmo!




Gramma and Nolan at about 7 months.



Kevin - "Short help is better than no help."


Kevin: Tub time was the best time.


Kevin at 1 1/2




Nolan's First Christmas. He slept through most of it.

Snow Day at Nana's house... building Snow Nana's and Snow Papa's.



Welp, that's it for now. Hopefully I can share more later... probably on their page. Maybe I'll post one of Kevin's latest head wound. He's such a boy!
































Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cheryl Russell said...

Hi Leah! The boys are beautiful! Did you guys take these pictures?