Sunday, June 21, 2009

Snap-Shot-Thoughts

This day has gone by with break neck speed. Now, I sit in a quiet house, catching my breath and preparing my mind for the week. Here are some snap-shot-thoughts from the day and about the coming week...

Reading the Bible has not been a priority for me lately. I find myself feeling remorseful for that.

There are only 24 hours in each day. No more. No less. Sitting idle is not an option.

I miss Fiona already.

Today is Father's Day. I love my Dad, my Father In Law and my Husband because they are men who choose to seek God and show my boys how to seek God. 

I am struck with peace when I step out of my house and look at the garden I built with my mom this weekend. 

Controlling my tongue comes with more challenges than I anticipated. 












No comments: