Sunday, August 8, 2010

Montana Bound

In two days I will be heading home to my boys. We will leave on Wednesday for a trip to Montana to see what we can see. ~ Logan and I have plans to open a resort lodge and we want to see if it is a place we can envision living and working. And, well, if we are ever going to go, now is the time. The boys start school soon and though we don't have "extra" money we think we can spare a little to make this trip. ~ We've never been on vacation to a destination other than "Gramma and Papa's" or "Nana and Papa's". We've never traveled those roads together or been in the car together for 10 hours. And we've never seen Bozeman or Missoula.

We will get to experience a lot of firsts together and I am VERY excited about that.

The boys will each be armed with a camera so I am excited to see what they think is important to get a snap shot of. We have road trip books for them and scrap books to fill up. We have car games planned and fun stops to make.

I can hardly wait!


No comments: