1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper and bows
2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial... Real trees make my hands break out when I decorate.
3. When do you put up the tree? This year is the first year we've decorated since we moved to Portland. I had Logan in storage before Thanksgiving to get the decorations out. I promise to wait longer next year.
4. When do you take down the tree? Probably the weekend after Christmas this year.
5. Do you like egg-nog? I'm with Kristi - Blek!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? My Little Pony Castle and Ponies.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yep.
8. Hardest person to buy for? I love giving gifts... but that means I have to go shopping...
9. Easiest person to buy for? Again with the shopping...
10. Worst gift you ever received? Perfume.
11. Favorite Christmas movie? White Christmas: Bing Crosby, Rosemary Clooney...
12. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Again with the shopping!!
13. Have you ever recycled a present? No.
14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Mom's Turkey Dinner, Mother-in-law's Pican Pie
15. Clear or colored lights on tree? Colored around the trunk, clear around the branches. Try it... it's beautiful.
16. Favorite Christmas song? What Child Is This...
17. Travel or stay home? At home this year.
18. Can you name all of the reindeer? Um...probably...
19. What is on top of your tree? An angel.
20. When do you open presents? One on Christmas Eve, the rest on Christmas... a tradition from both our families we love to do with our boys.
21. Most annoying thing this time of year? Rude people in stores.
22. Favorite ornament theme? No theme
23. Favorite food for Christmas dinner? Turkey Dinner...mmmm... gravy...
24. What do you want for Christmas this year? I wouldn't dare inflict the task of shopping on my behalf upon someone else.
It's probably too late to tag anyone else... but if you want to post please do.
- ► 2009 (18)
- ► 2008 (43)