Friday, February 15, 2008

And the waves begin to swell...

Is it really mid February?!

This is the time of the year when I go dark... The quiet before the storm is over. There are so many things to do I don't know if I'll get around to blogging again until April. So if you are the praying kind, please pray for our family to remain sane and healthy through the next month and a half. Between meetings and appointments (they are different, really), home schooling and babysitting/PreK, keeping the house up, PUMP stuff, water aerobics, housing (work) business and soccer I think I'll be able to sit down around March 23rd.

I'm not complaining, mind you, I chose the things that make me busy.

See you on the flip side!

1 comment:

Maridy Carpenter said...

Leah, it was great to see you this weekend and to meet your boys. They are precious! I hope your spring is not too hectic for you. Take some time to relax every once in a while.

Maridy