Tuesday, August 28, 2007

TAG

Tag...you're it!
I've been tagged...here's the rules:

1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.

2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

3. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (If you don’t have a blog, email me)

4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.



Eight Random Facts/Habits about me:

1. I am a 5th generation Christian.
2. I desire to have a family of 8 or 10. (We will have to adopt)
3. My husband once talked about leaving me over my (OCD) cleaning habits.
4. I fight an overwhelming urge to SCOWER my bathroom EVERY day.
5. I do not like to read and have never enjoyed the library (much to my mother's dismay who tried hard to instill a habit of reading in us... it worked on my sister).
6. I do not like doing dishes.
7. I have never had a major broken bone.
8. "Fiance" is the one word in the American English language that I detest.

TAG: Logan (now you have to post), Kenli, Suzy, Kaelea, Charity, Mom, Janie, Elisha.


No comments: