Monday, November 5, 2007

Worst Case Scenario

Have you ever been in a tough situation and not known what to do? Well, in any case... any case at all you now have the tool you need to be prepared. ~ I've never played the game before today but there is a game called "Worst Case Scenario". Now, am I a little behind the eight ball on this? Has this game been around for a while? Man, talk about too much information! Well, or maybe it's the right amount...

You can learn all kinds of things with this game. For instance:

How to avoid being attacked by a shark...

Would you believe that all you have to do is avoid wearing shiny jewelry?
(not to mention: STAY OUT OF THE WATER)

How to eat ants:

Cook them for six minutes to kill their bitter poison and enjoy.

What to do if your TV catches on fire:

Simply unplug it.

Here's one that you better read even before you read the one about the TV...

How to use a fire extinguisher:

Use the P.A.S.S. method: Pull, Aim, Something-I-don't-remember, and Sweep
(I guess I wouldn't pass that test)

I was just amazed at the things you can learn about with this game... as I read some of them off to Kevin as we "played" it today. He got a kick out of hearing what you do to catch a leopard or what to do if you get attacked by an alligator or how to eat worms. But did you know that you can cure hemroids with a particular vegitation concoction in the wild... if you happen to be in the right kind of "wild" when your hemroids flair up... and you can even learn how to treat a rattle snake bite.

Hm.

I think we'll stick to Candy Land and Uno for now.

2 comments:

Kenli Shea said...

I hope your drawing did me well. Miss you guys tons. Give those little guys a hug for me.

Allan W. said...

The Worst-Case Scenario is an awesome series, I love them! The latter editions are getting weirder and funnier (how to fight zombies or resist alien abductions; how to cope with annoying relatives at Christmas parties).

There's some useful info in there, though. I still remember how to ram a vehicle (hit the rear corner) and the basics of how to take a punch (lower your forehead, it's the hardest part and will hurt their knuckes) and not get killed in a swordfight.